Monday, June 6, 2011

I have to brag….

I am having a good season for myself, but I don’t want to talk about me. I want to brag on my athletes. Since January:

I have coached:

(Sally M)
- First Place Rock n’ Roll Marathon in Phoenix
- First Place at the Skirt Chasers 5k and PR
- First Place at Rev3 Olympic race in Costa Rica
- First Place at Rev3 Half Ironman in Costa Rica

(Trevor G)
- First Place in a local Xterra race
- Several top 10 finishes at Regional Xterra Championships
- 9:35 at Ironman St. George (FIRST EVER IRONMAN)

(Sue H)
- 8th Overall Female at Disney 70.3

(Melanie S)
- First ever half Ironman win
- 3rd place in AG at Ironman St. George (FIRST EVER IRONMAN)

(Sue D.)
- Hasn’t raced yet but was a mid 6 hour Ironman biker. Last weekend she did a 100 mile organized ride, no drafting in 4:56!

(Ben K)
- First Overall Leon’s triathlon (FIRST OLYMPIC EVER)

(Joe L)
- Qualified for Las Vegas 70.3 World Championships
- PR for Half Marathon sub 1:30!
- 3rd place in AG at Leon’s Olympic

And the Season is just started! 

No comments: