Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Natalie Russell and Road Signs.


I have been so blessed lately! I recently have been able to experience some success with athletes I never could have imagined.

Last week I was able to go to a town meeting to see Natalie Russell, one of the Multisport Madness Triathlon team members recognized by her home town for he accomplishments. The town of Batavia, IL will now have a sign as you drive into town announcing her and her over all victory at ITU Junior worlds last year!

Natalie is one of the mst special people I have ever had a chance to meet. I have yet to run into anyone that has met her that has not been positively effected. She attends a private school in New Hampshire where she receives very high grades, plays the violin exceptionally well, is the editor for her school newspaper, and oh yea became World Champion Last year at ITU Worlds!

I am so proud to be associated with Natalie and athletes such as her. It makes allt eh hard work of coaching even better.

No comments: